Fab Inside Out
I love anti cellulite oil and I am adding this into my skincare routine.
Paired with a good massage technique, this oil has made a noticeable difference in my body. It feels great and smells even better.
This oil is truly impressive! It's lightweight & easily glides on the skin & has made a visible difference in the skin texture of my body. A must-have for smooth skin.
Frequently asked Questions
- How often should I use this anti-cellulite oil?
- The Cellulite Melt body oil is a problem-solving oil which requires consistent usage for best results. We recommend applying this oil to the required areas twice daily. P.S. We're not anti-cellulite, we're pro-you!
- Does this cellulite oil work on stretch marks as well?
- Stretch marks are indented scar-like marks on the skin itself that are generally caused by extreme weight loss or gain. On the other hand, cellulite appears as dents on the layers of your skin which give it an uneven appearance. Cellulite can be caused by fat build-up beneath the skin or for genetic reasons. With two separate causes and outcomes, these two often confused terms are not actually the same! Cellulite Melt oil is specifically formulated to tackle your cellulite and help give your skin a more even-toned appearance.
- Is this anti-cellulite oil safe for pregnant & lactating women?
- Pregnant and lactating women's bodies need a little bit extra TLC, and we are happy to be the bearer of good news! This Cellulite Melt body loving oil is a great fit and safe to use. However, each pregnancy and body is different, so we do recommend you consult a gynaecologist or dermatologist before introducing anything new.
- Should I apply this cellulite massage oil on dry or damp skin?
- We'd recommend you apply the Cellulite Melt body massage oil on dry skin for the best results!
- Should I use this oil along with a body moisturizer?
- The Cellulite Melt oil should be applied only on affected areas, not the whole body, and therefore can absolutely be used along with (before) a body moisturizer or our Skin Quench body oil. Allow about 10-15 seconds for it to settle before you go in with layer two.
- What oils do you use in the blend of anti-cellulite oil?
- Cellulite Melt oil is a specially curated blend of fractionated coconut oil and sunflower oil with active ingredients like Capsaicin and Centella at their recommended dosage. For more details, check out the detailed ingredient list above!